- Men being feminized
- WORST ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS
- Why is Oestrogen Dominant now ?
- What Progesterone does ....
- Natural Progesterone by Dr Wright
- BEWARE AROMATASE INHIBITORS -- John R. Lee, M.D
- Progesterone inhibits tumor growth – new study
- Progesterone and surgical menopause
- Be aware of the drug Progestin is NOT progesterone
- Naturone Therapy
- Order Online
- Contact Us
The solutions are straightforward when you understand the problem. If you know a man over the age of 50 who's not sleeping well, chances are good it's because he's got prostate problems that require visits to the bathroom a couple of times a night. It's estimated that benign prostate disease affects over 40 percent of American men by age 50 and over 70 percent by age 60. The most common symptom is trouble with urination. Such men may have urinary frequency (hence getting up at night), their urine flow may be decreased in force or rate, they may have urinary urgency, and they may feel that they haven't emptied the bladder (a sign of urinary retention), especially after drinking coffee.
Here are some articles I have collected to support my research and conviction that Natural Progesterone changed my life. I have learned so much from them, I know you will too.