OESTROGEN DOMINANCE with its wide range of symptoms, is a MODERN AGE CONDITION that is effecting women, men, children and even the unborn foetus in this world today. ONLY since the advent of man-made chemicals more than 50 years ago, have we been are exposed to many hundreds of thousands of chemicals that are toxins in our bodies. A portion of these, especially the petro-chemicals, mimic the female hormone OESTROGEN. These chemicals are DISRUPTING a delicate balance that should always exists between OESTROGEN and it’s antagonist, PROGESTERONE. If there is imbalance here we end up with a state of “unopposed oestrogen” or OESTEROGEN DOMINANCE.
We now live in a polluted world full of XENO-OESTROGENS (oestrogen mimics that occupy the oestrogen receptors on the cell walls). We breathe them, in Petrol fumes, and other household products, paints and glues), we eat them on our foods (pesticides, herbicides hormone drugs), we drink them in the water (plastic water bottles and leached farm toxins), we put them on our skins (mineral oils and many of the other skin care added chemicals), and worst of all, BIG PHARMA is a major contributor with many of the prescription drugs for fertility, contraception (The PILL) and menopause (HRT), treatments for skin and prostate conditions being Xeno-oestrogens.
Symptoms of this OESTEROGEN DOMINANT state include….
- Depression, anxiety and panic attacks;
- Infertility with endometriosis, fibroids PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease) and low sperm counts being the prime factors;
- miscarriages and abortions (especially luteal phase abortions)
- Increased risk of all the cancers, especially the oestrogen cancers, breast, ovarian, cervical, prostate, testicular.
- Mastitis, breast tenderness and fibrocystic breasts;
- PMS with all it’s associate bloating, headaches, mood swings, weight gain etc;
- Inability to cope with the bad effects of stress;
- Poor brain function and memory, lack of concentration;
- Heart and circulatory problems and high blood pressure;
- Dry skin problems and acne;
- Problems experienced in pre-menopausal and menopausal years;
- Migraine headaches;
- Increase in allergies and Auto-immune disease;
- Weight gain and water retention;
- Thyroid problems, sluggish metabolism;
Where in nature there is always balance between oestrogen and PROGESTERONE, this is no longer the case … thanks to man !. In the group of oestrogens, one Oestradial, responsible for giving the female their secondary sexual characteristics, comes into play at puberty and stops its action at menopause. This fertile female oestrogen, switches on a gene in the body called the BCL2 gene. This gene causes cellular proliferation … the cells multiply, do not differentiate and do not die. Progesterone on the other hand switches off this gene in favour of the protective gene, the P53, which reverses those instructions, the cell then matures, differentiate and dies. If the cells do not get this message, then their proliferation can become a problem such as with CANCER CELL GROWTH, ENDOMETRIOSIS AND FIBROIDS.
Oestrogen dominance is easily rectified but the only way is to restore this delicate balancei by applying NATURAL PROGESTERONE. The best way to get natural progesterone into the blood stream quickly is in cream form and the best area to apply the cream is intra-vaginally or intra-anally. This then restores the balance between oestrogen and progesterone immediately and in a short time the symptoms of oestrogen dominance disappear.
Un-opposed oestrogen is highly dangerous but it is so easily to balance with a natural bio-identical progesterone cream.
There are many creams on the market, but be aware of the pitfalls …..
use only a very natural vegetable-oil based cream with a high percentage of progesterone (4% is good). Avoid those creams with chemicals in their formulas including “mineral oils”, avoid chemical preservatives, and avoid creams packaged in soft plastic tubes; because all the above will have xeno-oestrogens.
- Fertile females would follow their cycle and apply the cream from just before ovulation until menses (a bleed) starts (usually approx day 13 – 26).
- Women suffering from disrupted cycles would regulate them by taking the cream for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off until the cycle returned then the would continue as above.
- Women trying to fall pregnant would follow as above BUT would only stop the cream when menses starts. If pregnancy is suspected they should continue applying the cream for 3 month’s at least. (This will prevent luteal phase abortions which happen in the first few weeks of pregnancy).
- Pre-menopausal women experiencing PMS because of the beginnings of anovulatory cycles (i.e. they do not regularly ovulate each month) have an option; either follow the cycle as in a fertile female, or if oestrogen dominant symptoms become too severe, take it every day of the month except the 5 days of menses.
- Menopausal women take it every day of the month except the 5 days of menses or a 5 day break between jars
- Post menopausal women would take half the recommended dose as in the menopausal ladies
- Men. As above for post menopausal women
- Stress. Apply 1ml immediately at stressful times. It is natures “Valium”.
The recommended dose using NATURONE natural progesterone cream which is a 4% cream is ……..
- 2ml twice per day for the fertile female who uses it for 2 weeks per month
- 1ml twice per day if using it every day.
- 0.3-0.5 ml for postmenopausal women, and men.
This cream can be rubbed anywhere on the body, but it is preferable to rub it on thin skinned areas for immediate effect.